layout

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Here's to a New Year

2014 the year of change. The year I blew everyone's mind. Even my own. 2014 the year I realized that few people actually live, most are just trying to survive, and I for one was tired of survival mode. 2014 the year I decided that it was up to me to write my own story, and I was going to write the best damn story imaginable. I stopped pretending and started being honest. I realized that against all odds I still believe in love and I still believe in happy endings! I decided that some days it's okay to put away my adult cynicism and believe in childhood magic. I was reminded that music heals, actions speak louder than words, and that I am worth it, which I proved! I learned that I love myself with or without people's approval. I decided to be proud of my whole story, because it made me who I am, and I'm finally okay with that! 

So bring on 2015, the year I will read wonderful books, sing loud, and dance like a crazy person every chance I get. 2015 the year I will truly believe that the best is yet to come. I will pray hard, love harder, and rejoice in all things. I will remind myself everyday that no matter what happens life is still wonderful. 2015 the year I will be kissed everyday by someone who thinks I am wonderful (even if that's only Cam and Colbs).  I will surprise myself and do things that are out of my comfort zone. I will be bold and honest and tell people how I feel. I will be happy, because I know that happy is the best kind of beautiful! I have no idea what the next year has in store for me, but I'm Ready to start writing my own Fairy Tale!! So, here's to 2015, a year that will be filled with the best kind of madness. 


1 comment:

  1. I will share in your joy, pray with you, dance like crazy with you, and celebrate this beautiful life we've been given! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete