layout

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Missy Rain!

Because 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 kids, and full time insanity are not enough...Cameron got a horse almost a year ago. About the same I wrote my last blog post. :0)  I'm not going to lie, I am absolutely living vicariously though her on this one.
The story of Missy Rain. Missy lives behind our church. She was up for sell and able to stay in her current location. Since the only thing stopping us from getting a horse was location. I called my Daddy (no I have not grown out of that...Don't judge) and told him that there was no way he could deny his AMAZINGLY cute grand-daughter a horse! Okay okay that's not exactly how the conversation went, but it was something like that.  I also got my mom involved who is ALSO living vicariously though Cameron on this one, but only until they move to property with more land.

Missy is a great horse! She does wonderful with Cameron and although it was too hot this summer to ride we are so excited it's cooling down so we can get back in the Saddle.  Yes I said "WE", I absolutely love riding, it's the greatest feeling in the world, to be up high, on the most majestic animal on the planet. 

Here are a few pictures of our amazing Missy Rain (the Rain part was added by Colby who is convinced she is Rain from the Movie Spirit).




Obviously these pictures were taken before Cam's hair got cut off, but you get the idea!! WELCOME to the FAMILY Missy RAIN (a year later...sigh)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment